Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I have a cover!

My soon-to-be released historical has a cover. And it's Beautiful.

Slightly Tarnished is set in 1858 Britain but the book begins on Portsmouth Island, NC one year earlier.

Here's a brief blurb:

Victorian romance laced with danger.

When a brooding English earl with a SLIGHTLY TARNISHED reputation marries his dead wife’s American cousin to save her from her uncle’s vengeful schemes, the sea captain’s daughter with a taste for adventure sparks desires he thought long dead.

Nicole Keller has always been headstrong and independent, but after a failed business venture and a sinking ship take her father, her home, and her childhood sweetheart, Nikki must support herself and her mother. But moving to England and marrying Chadwick Masters, Earl of Gilchrest isn’t what she has in mind. And falling in love with the mysterious earl could endanger both their lives.

I'll post the release date as soon as I have one. I can't wait!



8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cover! I can't wait to read the book. Congratulations, Lilly. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a lovely cover, Lilly! The Cover Fairies must be busy, I got mine yesterday for my upcoming release, check it out! www.sallyclements.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Maeve and Sally. And Sally, your cover is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, it is very eye catching. I'm wondering what she is thinking about and that is a great title. Congrats, Lilly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the gorgeous cover, Lilly.

    ReplyDelete