Friday, July 15, 2011

Guest blogging and reviews

You can find me today over on Vintage Vonnie. www.vintagevonnie.blogspot.com where I'm discussing family, research, and my newest historical release, which btw, just got a 5 star review on Amazon!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1601549237/ref=s9_simh_gw_p14_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0F2ESY9C5APAP672EWSE&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

Meg in Frisco said:

Brilliant Healing Love Story, July 11, 2011

Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)

Last week I took a leap of faith on a story outside of my normal genre, and I could not have been happier I did! I just absolutely loved the story.

Nichole's character was truly enjoyable to watch her blossom while overcoming her life's situation. I cheered on Chad as he worked through his fears. I found myself rooting for Chad over and over, and never too angry with his choices. I so enjoyed the humor in Niki & Chad's mental musings. I laughed, cheered, and cried even. It was a wonderful well written heartfelt love story. I could not put it down until I was done that night, and I highly suggest taking a trip back in time to the Ton.

Thanks Lilly Gayle for the escape!

Meg an aggie in frisco

2 comments: