Saturday, October 17, 2009

Website news

Website news

My website has been updated with a link to this blog and my Facebook fan page. Check it out at www.lillygayle.com.

OUT OF THE DARKNESS is also listed on The Wild Rose Press's website as a coming soon novel on their home page. If you go to www.thewildrosepress.com and click coming soon, then scroll down to paranormal and find vampires, if you click that link. OUT OF THE DARKNESS is the first book listed. Sadly, the website gives a release date of 7/9/10 as opposed to the 6/18/10 release date I was given in an email from one of the owners of TWRP, but either way, I'm expecting a summer release and I couldn't be more excited!

It's going to be a long, cold winter! So snuggle up with a good book from one of my HCRW writer friends or one of the many talented writers from TWRP. You can find hundreds of great books at www.thewildrosepress.com and some fabulous, home-grown NC writers at www.heartofcarolina.org and click the HCRW author link. My critique partners, Amy Corwin and Jenna Black both have books listed on that page and both are wonderful writers. So, snuggle up this winter. Stay warm. And enjoy a good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment